As an internet user, are you aware of the 10 Commandments of Cyber Ethics?
Here you go:
- Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other peoples.
- Thou shalt not interfere with other people’s computer work.
- Thou shalt not snoop around in other people’s computer files.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to steal.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to bear false witness.
- Thou shalt not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid (without permission).
- Thou shalt not use other people’s computer resources without authorization or proper compensation.
- Thou shalt not appropriate other people’s intellectual output.
- Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the program you are writing or the system you are designing.
- Thou shalt always use a computer in ways that ensure consideration and respect for your fellow humans.
Which one have you broken and which did you think wasn’t even a big deal?
We are all guilty of one of this. Especially those of us who use pirated/ cracked Windows Os, Commandment 7 is calling your name. Repent!
Lol, but jokes apart, are you even aware that using a pirated software exposes you to some form of danger?